Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dogs Can Dance!


Jib here.

Mom and I went dancing. With a lot of other people and dogs, too. Mrs. Dogs On The Inside and Fyre were there; Ms. I Love Jib and Dazzle were there; Willie and Molly and Watson and too many to sniff were there, too. Mom even got hugged by someone who smelled like paint who she hasn't seen in a very long time. He was important. But he didn't have any cookies in his pocket.

Then Mom and I danced. I got cookies!

We heeled and backed up and serpentined and spun left and right and touched noses-to-hands and circled and had a grand time.

Mom says I was a star. She says she would love to dance with all the collies in her life, too. All at once!

I say, Keep the cookies coming!

1 comment:

bunbear said...

aww, jib, i would dance with you too! my dog ivy is still too much of a puppy to settle into dancing like you do, but maybe some day...