Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rain. Again.




Sailor here.


It is raining. Again.


Mom is folding socks. Again.


I am bored. Jib is bored.


When Jib used to be bored, he used to get into trouble.


Now Jib is pretending to be a grown-up. And not get in trouble.


He is pretending to sleep.


I am a grown-up. I am pretending to sleep, too.


But I won't go to sleep all the way.


In case it stops raining.


In case Mom stops folding socks.


In case we get to go for a walk.


Or have cookies.


1 comment:

Syndi said...

I've been following this blog for quite some time, but this is the first time I've written.

Seeing Jib and Sailor in the same position like that really highlights how gray Sailor is getting around his face.

They're both gorgeous guys. Sailor just looks "distinguished" now.